Computing and information system division designation
- Leveraging research, teaching and administration processes in the University of Haifa.
- Maintaining a stable, available and survivability infrastructure and for all the information systems in the university.
- Providing communication services in the university as well as to the international academic world and the internet network.
- Computer support to students, administrative and academic faculty members.
- Training users in working on the university’s information systems.
- Handling Information security threats while maintaining a safe and stable computing environment.
- Handling technological challenges and potential risks while maintaining a business continuity of the University of Haifa.